Embold Community is a collaborative platform for Embold users to discuss features, receive peer-to-peer support, find answers to FAQs , request new features and give feedback.
- Be positive, kind, and courteous. Be friendly with others on the network. Feel free to provide feedback, but keep it constructive.
- Post to the right place. We have following categories to choose from.
- Search before you post. There is a chance that your question has already been answered. The search function on this platform is very powerful, take advantage of it.
- Keep private stuff private. Double check to make sure you are posting confidential information responsibly and in the correct place.
- Your participation counts. Our community platform provides tools that enable the community to bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.
- If You See a Problem, Flag It. In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
- Don’t post solicitation, spam, and/or content free posts. This is a place for all of us. Don’t fill the groups with 3rd party promotion. Violators may be banned from the network.
- Don’t be negative. Constructive feedback is good, but avoid personal remarks, sarcasm and blame.
- Avoid use of crazy fonts, profanity or ALL CAPS. All caps and strange fonts are annoying. Not only does it look like shouting, it makes others want to use profanity.
- Don’t wander off topic. No posting about sports, religion, politics or other things that don’t belong here.
- Don’t share content from a private group. Respect your colleagues and our acceptable usage policy.