Next version of Embold IntelliJ plugin is out!
Version number -0.9.2.75
With this new plugin, you can now sync repository configurations that you make on Embold cloud with plugin in just 2 steps.
- Connect with your Embold Account
You need to add the Embold access token and repo ID for which you want to sync the configurations.
- Click on Update Rules from Embold server.
Done. You configurations on the plugin will be synced with that on your cloud account.
We have also added some new checks
- Exclude SpringBootApplication And ComponentScan From The Default Package
- Externalizable Must Have No Arguments Constructor
- Getters And Setters Should Access The Expected Fields
- Run Should Not Be Called Directly
- RunFinalizersOnExit Should Not Be Called
- Variables Should Not Be Self Assigned