Embold has deprecated the basic authentication using username and passwords to log in remotely to Embold server and plugins (Teamcity, Jenkins, Eclipse, Visual Studio). We need to use Embold Access Token instead.
How to authenticate using Embold Access Token?
- Login to Embold UI using your Embold username and password.
- On the left navigation bar, click Admin > Access Tokens.
- Click Generate New Token. The New Embold Access Token page is displayed.
- Provide a name to your token for identification.
- Select the permissions that are to be given to the token.
- Click Generate Token.
Note: Copy the token generated immediately. Due to security reasons, you will not be able to see it again.