New Java checks:
We have added 4 new Java checks. Get more insights into Embold’s rich Java checks here.
- Exclude SpringBootApplication And ComponentScan From The Default Package
- Externalizable Must Have No Arguments Constructor
- RunFinalizerOnExit Should Not Be Called
- Getters And Setters Should Access The Expected Fields
Support for Java Spring Framework:
- Non-ThreadSafe Field Declaration
- Disabled Spring Securitys CSRF
- SpringBoot Application And Component Scan Not Be Used In Default Package
And more checks coming soon in the next releases until then get more insights here.
New CPP checks:
- Assignment Operator Non-Const Arg
- Assignment Operator Returns Void
- Assignment Operator Non-Const Return
- Returning Local Address
Read here more.
Embold username and password have been deprecated from this release, instead use Embold Access Token (EAT). Read here more.
- Available via installers, docker hub, and cloud.
- All versions from 126.96.36.199 can be upgraded to 1.9.0.x