Release Date: 27th August’21
- You can now exclude files or folders from a scan or even scan selective languages using a YAML file. Read more here.
- We have integrated Dlint that adds 38 new Python checks!
- Embold now scans CSS ! We have integrated Stylelint that adds 48 CSS checks.
- We have added 2 C++ checks.
- infinite loop
- incorrect pointer scaling
- We have added 9 Java vulnerability checks that map to CWE:
Sr.No Java checks CWE tags 1 Mutable Object Should Not Reference Public CWE-607 2 Unencrypted Server Socket CWE-319 , OWASP- A3 - 2017 3 Avoid NullCipher CWE-327, OWASP-A3-2017 4 Unencrypted Socket CWE-319 , WASC-04 , OWASP - A9-2010, OWASP-A6-2013 5 Weak SSLContext 6 Clone Without Super CWE-580 7 Finalize Without Super CWE-568 8 Missing Throw In Catch Block 9 Improper Validation Of ArrayIndex CWE-129
- Embold now synchronizes better with your GitHub account.
- Sync organization: Ability to sync username, login email id, and member deletion with Embold.
- Sync repository settings: Ability to sync repository visibility settings (i.e., private and public repo visibility) with Embold.
- Improvements and Bug fixes